Ph: 1800 999 LAW (1800 999 529)
Areas of Practice:
Taryn is a member of our family law team.
She completed her Bachelor of Law (Hons) at James Cook University in Cairns where she also completed a Bachelor of Psychology degree.
Taryn practises exclusively in family law including
· Family dispute resolution
· Parenting orders
· Property claims and settlement for married couples
· Spousal and child maintenance
· Child support
· Child abduction within Australia and overseas
· Property and separation issues for de facto and same sex couples
· Financial and pre-nuptial agreements
Taryn's background in psychology assists her in taking a sensitive approach whilst delivering a professional service. Her aim is to minimise hostility and financial burden by assisting clients to reach an amicable agreement with their estranged partner as quickly as possible.
Outside of work Taryn enjoys travelling, camping, fishing, and cooking.
Taryn is available to discuss any matters or queries you have, and would be pleased to assist you. Please contact Taryn on 1800 999 LAW (1800 999 529) during office hours or email Taryn at firstname.lastname@example.org