Employment and industrial relations law is constantly evolving and affects most of us. Our Employment and Industrial Relations Team at Quinn & Scattini has the expertise and experience to assist you in these matters.
We provide practical and cost effective advice and in appropriate cases we offer "fixed fees" allowing our clients the ability to budget for their legal expenses.
We have experience in acting for businesses and employees in a wide range of employment and industrial relations matters including the following:
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Termination
- Preparing and advising on employment contracts
- State Awards
- Collective Agreements
- Executive Services Agreements
- Preparing and advising on other industrial relations contracts
- Confidentiality Agreements
- IP Agreements
- Restraint of Trade Agreements
- Advising on employment contract disputes
- Underpayment of Wages
- Sham contract arrangements
- Handling other employment disputes
- Bullying and Harassment
- Sexual Discrimination
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Issues relating to theFair Work Act 2009(Cth)
If you have questions regarding employment or industrial relations issues, please call 1800 999 LAW (1800 999 529) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.